Marijuana Seeds Germination Guide
1. Make sure you have all you need to hand: paper towels, bottled or purified water in a bowl, tweezers, seeds, 2 dinner plates
2. Wet the paper towels and wring out the excess water, leaving them damp but not soaked.
3. Place one damp paper towel on the plate
4. Place the seeds onto the paper towel, keeping them about an inch apart
5. Cover the seeds with the second paper towel, making sure there is no standing water
6. Put the second plate on top to keep the seeds dark and moist
7. The germinating seeds should be kept between 21 and 25 degrees C (70 and 77 degrees Fahrenheit) and away from direct sunlight. The top of the fridge is an ideal spot.
8. Leave your seeds for 24 to 120 hours, or until they have popped a taproot.
9. Once your seeds have a healthy taproot, they are ready for planting. Seeds that do not pop after 5 days can be discarded.